Millie welcomes dogs from small to medium size to come and stay at her B&B and
the Croft Apartment by prior arrangement only;
In the B&B we only allow dogs to stay in the Hydrangea Room. There is the extra space where the dog can sleep in the conservatory adjoining your room and it has a door leading to outside garden area. We do ask that you keep your dog on a lead inside our B&B and in the grounds as some people staying in the B&B may not like dogs. Well behaved dogs may be left in the room when you are having breakfast as they are not allowed in the dining area, but they may not be left unattended in your room at any other time.
Croft apartment is also ideal for dogs to stay as it has its own separate entrance/exit onto the garden area so they are straight out.
A welcome basket is provided for your dog on arrival.
How much do we charge?
We have a small charge for dogs staying in our B&B and Apartment; the charge is £5.00 per dog per night - a small price to pay for your doggie to enjoy a holiday - Why should you have all the fun?
We are also lucky in this area that most pubs welcome dogs whilst you have a bite to eat.
I love digging holes and posing for photos
It's great fun on the beach
- There are public footpaths down our Lane going to either Woolacombe or towards Fortescue Arms in the
- Opposite the top of our lane you can take the small country lane to Lee have lunch at the Grampus where
your dog is welcome then head back.
- There is a nice walk along the old train track (cycle path) to Ilfracombe where dogs will love exploring and
cooling down in the stream running alongside.
- The National Trust land around the headland has no restrictions, although there are sheep grazing so your dog must be on a lead.
- Woolacombe beach has some restrictions during the Summer months, but you can still take your dogs on part of the beach (see signs at
beach entrance) and they are allowed off past the rocks on the way to Puttsborough; Barricane beach allows dog on a lead.