COVID-19 Risk Assessment Statement
Who might be harmed?
· Vulnerable groups - elderly
· Sanitiser in place for entry/exit use
· Rooms will not be cleaned once occupied
· No visitors allowed on property unless by prior arrangement
· Sign to encourage hand washing in ensuites
· Stringent hand washing by owner
· Strict cleaning regime
· Frequent cleaning of high risk areas
· Disinfecting surfaces that are touched regularly particularly door handles, light switches.
· Use appropriate sanitiser and disinfectant.
Social distancing applies when meeting and greeting guests
Symptoms of Covid-19
If anyone becomes unwell with a new continuous cough or a high temperature in the establishment they will be asked to travel home and advised to follow the stay at home guidance. (It may be a good idea to ensure that your car is topped up with petrol).
If one of the owners of establishment has developed Covid-19 then advice will be sought from Public Health Authority to discuss the case and identify people that have been in contact with them and take advice on any actions or precautions necessary.
ACTIONS TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS
· Owners will follow safety protocols ie. wear face masks, frequently wash hands, and wear gloves where appropriate
· All shared items will be sanitised. All unnecessary items have been removed ie bed cushions, books, DVD’s, promotional leaflets.
· Hand sanitiser available for use at entry/exit point
· Physical distancing rules (as applicable at the time)
· Payment by BACS/Stripe prior to stay.
· Use of cleaning chemicals including sanitiser and disinfectant that are effective against Coronavirus.
· Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
· Guest accommodation is disinfected between stay.
· No accommodation cleaning services once occupied.
· Rooms locked after being cleaned
· Physical distance in car park, garden, hallway and breakfast.
Let us know
Please alert us asap if you have any doubts about your symptoms.
Contact below to get latest advice and guidance
· Please ring NHS
· Visit www.111nhs.uk/covid-19