Access Statement for Croft Holiday Apartment
This statement is for people with access needs to help them make informed decisions about choosing their holiday accommodation.
We apologise that the Croft Apartment is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
Access to the apartment from the car park is via a gravel path and down 3 concrete steps along gravel path and up 4 decking steps (110cm wide) with a handrail leading to a single front door of apartment.
It is perfect for two people. Our website has all the information about the accommodation with pictures of all the rooms and a plan of the layout. Once you are in the apartment all the rooms are on one level.
The Apartment is Non Smoking (To comply with new legislation)
- The approach to the lounge is flat and level from the kitchen area. The flooring is laminated.
- There is an electric fire.
- One window with permanent blind faces onto conservatory (where bb breakfast is served to guests.
- It has a central ceiling light
- There are two moveable sofas. One is a sofa bed.
- TV is provided with remote control. There is also a DVD player with remote control and a radio and CD player.
- A double doorway leads to the kitchen and dining area with a patio door to decking
- The bedroom is a large room approached from the kitchen /dining area hallway. There are no steps into this room
- The beds is king size.
- All duvets, sheets and duvet covers are provided
- Extra pillows are available on top of wardrobe.
- Bedside lamps are provided as well as central lighting
- There is short pile fitted carpet to this bedroom
- There is a radiator on the right hand wall.
- A folding door leads from the bedroom to the shower ensuite which has a large shower enclosure sink, toilet and heated towel rail. There
- is a tiled floor
Kitchen & Dining Room
- The kitchen is located as you enter in the front door.
- The flooring is laminated.
- There is a wide unobstructed area with a round table and four chairs to the right hand side.
- A run of standard height kitchen floor units include an oven and ceramic hob, fridge freezer, microwave and cooker hood
- There is a sink with mixer tap and right hand drainer and with working surfaces to the right.
- Two wall cupboards are situated either side of the cooker.
- A toaster and electric kettle are located on the work surface.
- All appliances have instructions, which are in the guests' folder on the kitchen table.
- A strip of four spotlights light the room and it is light and airy as there is a patio door facing South with views to countryside and out to sea.
Grounds and Gardens
- Access to the garden is via a the front door and down the steps
- Guests have access to the rear garden, which at times gently slopes but is also uneven and care needs to be taken.
- There is seating at various locations in the gardens
- There is a pond in the right hand corner of the garden.
- A heat sensor is located in the kitchen area.
Address: Croft Apartment’s
full postal address is
Poole Lane, Woolacombe
Telephone: 01271 870112 or
Email: [email protected]
There are constant improvements and upgrades to facilities at Seacroftt BB & Croft Apartment.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve facilities for holiday guests. Please contact us above if you have any feedback.